Sadly we have to cancel our weekend in October 2020 BUT Good news is that due to the generosity of Janet of Yarrawonga Lace & the other groups along the Murray we will have our Bobbin Along the Murray in Murray Bridge next year. This will be 22-23 & 24th October 2021.
(Fingers & toes crossed that Corona Virus won’t stop us)
If you are all in agreement we will continue to hold your registration & bobbin money for next year. If anyone will not be able to attend we will refund your money & forward any bobbins ordered to you.
I would also ask that you tell anyone that you may know who was coming of the cancellation. Just in case we miss advising someone.
Lastly we have held of as long as we could hoping things would get better. Here in S.A. we have been very lucky with the corona virus as it seems to have stayed away from us. We would like you all to know that we are thinking of you all & hoping that each & everyone of you stay well & safe. Lots of love to you all xx BIG PARTY NEXT YEAR
Murray Bridge Lace
Josie Leckie Secretary